Organic Black Bengal Gram, or “Karuppu Sundal,” is a special product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Bengal gram, a chickpea family member and one of the most valued types of pulses, is also known as "black chana" or garbanzo beans. You may be familiar with it as chana dal, a mainstay of Indian cuisine. Dark brown legumes are an inexpensive and practical source of energy since they give numerous health benefits. The Bengal gram, also known as Cicer arietinum L., is high in nutrients, has a strong flavour and aroma, is extremely pleasant, and is easy to digest.
Benefits of Organic Black Bengal Gram
The benefits of organic Black Bengal Gram are provided as follows:
• Organic black Bengal gram may give you with more energy.
• It might help with diabetes.
• It could help with digestion.
• Organic black Bengal gram has the potential to be utilized to treat anaemia.
• The bones' condition could be improved.
• Organic black Bengal gram may be able to control blood pressure.
• It has the potential to improve cognitive performance.
• It might be beneficial to the heart.
• Organic black Bengal gram may protect against cancer.
• It could aid in both weight maintenance and weight loss.
• Organic black Bengal gram might improve women's hormone balance.
• It may be able to dissolve kidney and bladder stones.
How to use organic Black Bengal Gram?
• There are several ways to obtain organic black Bengal gram's health advantages. Boiling the legume is the easiest and most practical way to consume Bengal gram.
• The ideal way to consume organic black Bengal gram is to soak it in water for many hours or overnight to retain all of its therapeutic characteristics. It can also be fried or roasted.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.