Organic Bengal Gram Dal, or “Kadalai Parupu,” is an exceptional product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Organic Bengal gram dal is an essential component when served as an accompaniment to rice or rotis. It produces one of the best dals in terms of improved taste and purity after being prepared. One of the best aspects of Channa Dal is that it can be used to prepare a variety of dishes.
Bengal gram dal has a nutty flavour and is an excellent source of protein. It also has a number of other health-promoting properties. Furthermore, its glycemic index is relatively low. This is grown and processed without the use of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or chemicals at any point in the process.
Benefits of Organic Bengal Gram Dal
The benefits of organic Bengal gram dal are provided as follows:
• Organic Bengal gram dal could reduce inflammation in the body.
• There's a chance Organic Bengal gram dal will aid in your weight loss.
• Organic Bengal gram dal may help to lower blood sugar levels.
• Your teeth and bones may remain healthy if you consume Organic Bengal gram dal.
• Organic Bengal gram dal could be helpful in the fight against diseases.
• It may strengthen the body's immune system.
• It may build strong muscles.
• It could be beneficial to the heart.
How to use Organic Bengal Gram Dal?
• Organic Bengal gram dal is frequently used in cooking, particularly when frying in oil.
• Furthermore, organic Bengal gram dal is used in the preparation of vada, a popular snack in Tamil Nadu, as well as sweet balls.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.