Organic Dew Gram also known as Naripayaru, moth beans, or Pani Payaru, is a nutritious rare bean. It contains various nutrients, including sugars, fats, proteins, vitamins, and minerals, in high concentrations. It contains zinc, which helps to strengthen your immune system. Eating Organic Dew grams can also help to reduce the negative effects of stress on the body. Furthermore, Organic Dew gram promotes muscle growth as well as fat loss.
Benefits of Organic Dew Gram
The benefits of Organic Dew Gram are provided as follows:
• Calcium, also known as "the bone mineral," is found in organic Dew gram. Calcium is a mineral that is required for the formation and maintenance of strong bones.
• Organic Dew gram might help the immune system to become stronger.
• It could help people feel less stressed.
• Organic Dew gram may be useful when muscles are being repaired.
• It might help you lose weight.
• Organic Dew gram could boost someone's energy level.
• It may encourage normal bowel movements.
How to use Organic Dew Gram?
• The best part of organic Dew gram is that you can eat it raw, unprepared.
• It is possible to consume organic Dew gram in the form of sprouts.
• South Indians use these beans to make delectable dishes that are served at festivals.
• After cooking, the beans are used in various dishes such as salads, curries, and more.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.