Organic Finger millet is a fine product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Organic finger millet, also known as Ragi or as it's more commonly known, can be found in many southern kitchens. It is high in many minerals, including calcium, thiamine, and iron. It is one of the best foods for diabetes control, weight loss, and body cooling, making it one of the best health foods.
Benefits of Organic Finger Millet
The benefits of organic Finger millet are provided as follows:
• If you include organic Finger millet in your regular diet, your body will become stronger.
• Organic Finger millet has been shown to boost immunity.
• It is possible that organic finger millet contains a high protein content.
• It has been demonstrated that organic finger millet lowers core body temperature.
• Ragi has antibacterial properties.
• Organically grown finger millet may lower "bad" cholesterol levels and protect against cardiovascular disease.
• Ragi may help you stay young.
• It is possible that ragi contains a significant amount of various minerals.
• Organic finger millet may help with diabetes management.
• Organic finger millet may have anti-cancer properties.
How to use Organic Finger Millet?
• Porridge can be prepared using organic Finger millet.
• Organic Finger millet can be used to make ragi pakoda, ragi dosa, and ragi semiya.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.