Organic Flax Seeds, or “Aali Vidhaikal,” is a special product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Flax seeds are small oil seeds that originated thousands of years ago in the Middle East. They are also known as linseeds or common flax. Linum usitatissimum is the scientific name for flax seeds. Because of their high nutritional value, they have recently gained popularity as a food option. This is due to their high concentration of heart-healthy omega-3 fats, as well as fiber and other distinct plant compounds.
Benefits of Organic Flax Seeds
The benefits of organic Flax Seeds are provided as follows:
• Organic flax seeds contain soluble fiber, which has been shown to aid in weight loss by reducing hunger and the desire for unhealthy foods.
• They have been shown to lower blood pressure, help maintain normal blood cholesterol levels, and increase omega-3 fatty acid levels in the body, all of which are beneficial to the cardiovascular system.
• Organic flax seeds have been shown to improve digestion by alleviating diarrhea and constipation.
• They have been shown to reduce fasting blood sugar levels in diabetics as well as the risk of developing several cancers.
How to use Organic Flax Seeds?
• Organic flax seeds' health benefits can be maximized by grinding them, which is also the simplest way to consume them.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.