Organic Desi Bee honey, or “Naattu Then”, is a special product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Organic desi bee honey is an excellent source of energy since it contains a wide range of minerals, proteins, vitamins, and other elements.
Organic desi bee honey is an excellent source of carbohydrates. Raw Honey that is straight from the beehive and has not been processed in any manner contains bee pollen, propolis, and a variety of antioxidants.
Benefits of Organic Desi Bee honey
The benefits of Organic Desi Bee honey are provided as follows:
• Consuming raw honey may improve athletic performance.
• Regular consumption of Organic desi bee honey may improve digestive system function.
• It may also aid in the regulation of excess body fat.
• It may be beneficial in the treatment of diarrhoea.
• It's probable that it'll boost brain function.
How to use Organic Desi Bee honey?
• Take two to three teaspoons of organic desi bee honey each day to boost your body’s immune system.
• Natural remedies like honey can relieve sore throats and coughs. For sore throat relief, consume a tablespoon of organic desi bee honey. The honey's potent antioxidants will also aid with many other illnesses.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.