Organic Moringa honey is one of the unique selling products at Uyir Organic Farmers Market. This is authentic Drumstick honey, also known as Moringa honey, produced by honeybees from nectar collected from Drumstick flowers.
Organic Moringa honey has a dark golden colour and a rich, thick consistency. Organic "Drumstick" honey is a unique superfood that has received notice for its excellent nutritional properties. It contains antioxidants, effective anti-inflammatory agents, tissue-protecting properties, and countless other health benefits.
Organic Moringa honey will be challenging to find because this plant is not widely grown. However, Uyir Organic Farmers Market works with a separate group of farmers that specialise in the cultivation of drumstick trees.
Benefits of Organic Moringa honey
The benefits of Organic Moringa honey are provided as follows:
• Organic Moringa honey helps the body maintain calcium more effectively.
• Allergy symptoms may be decreased.
• Organic moringa tree honey may help relieve rheumatism and arthritis.
• As a result, one's immunity, strength, and endurance are all improved.
How to use Organic Moringa honey?
• Consume two to three teaspoons of organic Moringa honey daily to strengthen your immune system.
• Honey can help with coughs and sore throats naturally. Take a spoonful of organic Moringa honey to treat a sore throat. The powerful antioxidants in the honey will also help with several other diseases.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.