Organic Black Horse Gram, or “Karuppu Kollu Paruppu,” is an exceptional product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Organic black horse gram contains nutrients that promote healthy bones, strong muscles, optimal energy levels, and the regulation of red blood cell synthesis. These legumes also contain a significant amount of vitamin B, which aids in the maintenance of normal metabolic cell function. As a result, it is not surprising that Black Horse Gram is still widely consumed today.
As organic black horse gram has numerous health benefits, South Indians are more likely than others to consume it regularly. It has one of the highest nutritional values of any legume and comes in various colours, including black, red, and green.
Benefits of Organic Black Horse Gram
The benefits of organic Black Horse Gram are provided as follows:
• The use of organic black horse gram may help treat diarrhea.
• Organic black horse gram has the potential to promote weight loss.
• It may be beneficial in the treatment of conjunctivitis.
• It has the potential to lower cholesterol levels.
• Organic black horse gram could help with menstrual irregularities.
• It might be beneficial to Treats Piles.
• It may be used to treat constipation.
• Organic black horse gram has the ability to treat both a fever and a common cold.
How to use Organic Black Horse Gram?
• Organic black horse gram can be consumed in the form of health drinks in addition to boiled seeds and traditional Indian dishes such as salads, soups, and dals.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.