Organic broken pearl millet is an exceptional product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Organic broken pearl millet is one of the oldest and most common millet varieties. Our forefathers consumed a lot of millet. According to the findings of archaeobotanical research, pearl millet was one of the first grains cultivated by humans.
According to the earliest archaeological records discovered in India, domesticated pearl millet was present around 2000 B.C. Organic broken pearl millet has a reputation for being a poor man’s staple food. People in cities are only now learning about the numerous health benefits of consuming nutrient-dense organic broken pearl millet.
Benefits of Organic Broken Pearl Millet
The benefits of organic broken pearl millet are provided as follows:
• Organic broken pearl millet may assist you in losing weight.
• People with diabetes may benefit by consuming this organic broken pearl millet regularly.
• Organic broken pearl millet contains nutrients that may aid in maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails.
How to use Organic Broken Pearl Millet?
• Organic broken pearl millet can be cooked like rice, or you can make porridge.
• Organic broken pearl millet tastes great with curd, which has a cooling effect on the body.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.