Organic Boiled Karuppu Kavuni Rice, or Black rice, is a fine product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Organic boiled Karuppu Kavuni Rice is a traditional variety of rice belonging to the Oryza sativa L. species. It is also known as forbidden, purple, or black rice. The anthocyanin pigment, which has significant antioxidant qualities, gives black rice its characteristic black-purple hue.
Originally, only members of the Chinese royal family were permitted to consume organic boiled Karuppu Kavuni rice or Black rice, since it was deemed so rare and nourishing. Due to its mild and nutty flavour, chewy texture, and several nutritional benefits, black rice is gaining popularity in a variety of cuisines around the world.
Benefits of Organic Boiled Karuppu Kavuni Rice or Black rice
The benefits of organic Boiled Karuppu Kavuni Rice or Black rice are provided as follows:
• Organic Karuppu Kavuni Rice offers a wealth of health advantages.
• Organic boiled Karuppu Kavuni rice is a good source of fibre.
• It may aid in preventing obesity.
• Black rice could help lower the risk of diabetes.
• The risk of type 2 diabetes might be reduced.
• Organic boiled Karuppu Kavuni rice includes the essential antioxidant vitamin E, which may support sustaining the health of the skin, eyes, and immune system.
• It may assist in cancer prevention.
• Black rice could be beneficial in lowering the risk of fatty liver disease.
• Organic boiled Karuppu Kavuni rice might aid in heart disease prevention.
• Black rice could facilitate digestion and simple bowel movements.
How to use Organic Boiled Karuppu Kavuni Rice or Black rice?
• Organic boiled Karuppu Kavuni rice, or Black rice, can be used to make a variety of dishes such as normal White Rice, Idly, Dosa, Sweet Pongal, Sweet Payasam, Puttu, and Kanji, aka porridge.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.