Organic Kattuyanam Rice is a special product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Kattuyanam is a kind of red rice that has been cultivated in India for a long time. Its name is derived from the words "Kattu" or "Kadu," which means "forest," and "Yanai," which means "elephant." Due to the plant's potential to reach a height of 2 meters (7 feet), an elephant could be hidden inside the crop.
This organic Kattuyanam rice is similar to a plate of red rice but is firmer and less sticky. This variety of rice is an excellent source of minerals and vitamin B complex.
Benefits of Organic Kattuyanam Rice
The benefits of organic Kattuyanam Rice are provided as follows:
• One of the benefits of organic Kattuyanam rice is maintaining healthy skin.
• Skin cancer and psoriasis may be treated with its assistance.
• One of the advantages of organic Kattuyanam rice is that it helps control diabetes.
• People with type 2 diabetes are more likely to benefit from it as it may help lower sugar levels.
• Constipation may be avoided or treated by consuming organic Kattuyanam Rice.
How to use Organic Kattuyanam Rice?
• With organic Kattuyanam rice, you may prepare Idly, Dosa, Idiyappam, and Porridge.
• It is also used to prepare Payasam, a dessert unique to Tamil Nadu, India.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.