Red soil processed organic Toor dal, or “Thuvaram Paruppu – Semman Kattiyathu,” is a unique product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. This type of dal contains more nutrients than other varieties of dal. The red soil's composition provides long-term protection against worm and insect infestation. When the gravy is prepared with this red soil processed organic Toor dal, it improves both the taste and the smell. By consuming red soil processed organic Toor dal, our bodies can access a wide range of beneficial nutrients naturally present in the red soil.
Benefits of Red soil processed organic Toor dal
The benefits of red soil-processed organic Toor dal are provided as follows:
• Red soil-processed organic Toor dal is created using a time-consuming, traditional process that uses the surrounding soil and various other components.
• Due to this approach, the amount of minerals and proteins already present in the red soil processed organic Toor dal will be doubled.
• A diet rich in "red soil processed organic Toor Dal," contributes to a balanced meal as it is high in protein.
• "Red soil processed organic Toor Dal" is high in vitamin C, amino acids, and fiber, in addition to protein.
• Starch is the carbohydrate found in "Red soil processed organic Toor Dal." It provides the body with the energy it requires while also assisting in the maintenance of healthy blood sugar levels.
How to use Red soil processed organic Toor dal Processed?
• Red soil processed organic Toor dal is an essential ingredient in the South Indian dish known as sambar.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.