Organic White Urad Dal, or, White gram or lentils, or “Vellai Ulundhu,” is a fine product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Organic white urad dal from India has a skin and an off-white colour. It is high in nutrients since it contains vitamin B, iron, magnesium, and potassium. It is a must-have in the kitchen and is used for a variety of recipes. We take every precaution in our facilities before packaging and transporting our goods to you to ensure that it is completely free of any traces of dirt or other impurities.
Benefits of Organic White Urad Dal for Fry, or White gram or lentils
The benefits of organic White Urad Dal for Fry or White gram or lentils, are provided as follows:
• Organic white urad dal might help your skin and minimize the irritation.
• Because of its high fiber content, organic white urad dal may aid with digestion.
• Organic white urad dal could contribute to increasing bone mineral density.
• It might function as a diuretic.
• It may be good for your heart.
• Consuming organic white urad dal may help you feel more energized.
• Diabetic people who consume organic white urad dal regularly may benefit from it.
How to use Organic White Urad Dal for Fry, or White gram or lentils?
• Organic white urad dal is frequently used in Indian cookery.
• By soaking the dal and then grinding it into a smooth consistency, Organic White Urad Dal batter is often used in the preparation of idlis, dosas, vadas, and other South Indian breakfast meals.
• It can be found in both savoury and sweet recipes, including as curry and chutney.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.