Organic White Urad Dal, or, White gram or lentils, or “Vellai Ulundhu,” is a fine product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Organic White Urad Dal is a healthy legume that is frequently consumed in India due to its multiple benefits. It can be used in both cooking and Ayurvedic medicine, both of which are beneficial. It offers numerous health benefits.
Benefits of Organic White Urad Dal, or White gram or lentils
The benefits of organic White Urad Dal or White gram or lentils, are provided as follows:
• Organic white urad dal, white gram, or lentils may be good for your heart.
• It could be a diuretic.
• It may help to enhance bone mineral density.
• It may provide you with additional energy.
• People with Diabetics may benefit from organic white urad dal, white gram, or lentils.
• Organic white urad dal, often known as white gram or lentils, helps aid digestion.
• It may be good to your skin and may reduce irritation.
How to use Organic White Urad Dal, or White gram or lentils?
• White gram, or organic white urad dal, is a staple ingredient in Indian cuisine.
• It is usual practice to soak and grind Organic White Urad Dal to make batter for idlis, dosas, vadas, and other South Indian dishes. It can be found in curries, chutneys, and even some desserts.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.