Organic Wheat, or “Gothumai,” is a fine product from Uyir Organic Farmers Market. Wheat, the most common cereal grain variety, is a grass in the Triticum genus. Fully digested wheat kernels provide tremendous energy because they contain the bran, the outermost layer, the wheat germ, the middle layer, and the endosperm, which is the innermost layer.
Wheat is grown at higher latitudes the majority of the time. It is most commonly used in baked goods such as bread, bagels, cakes, and muffins.
Benefits of Organic Wheat
The benefits of organic Wheat are provided as follows:
• Organic Wheat may aid in weight loss.
• It may help with energy production.
• It could aid in the prevention of metabolic disorders.
• Organic Wheat can help prevent type 2 diabetes.
• Some evidence suggests that it may be capable of reducing chronic inflammation.
• Organic Wheat may aid in the prevention of gallstones.
• It may increase your metabolism.
• It could be beneficial to women's health.
• Organic Wheat may help to alleviate the symptoms of menopause.
• It may aid in the prevention of heart attacks.
How to use Organic Wheat?
• Organic wheat can be used in various products, including bread, muffins, and breakfast cereals like wheat flakes.
• It is possible to use it as sprouted wheat berries. These are beneficial to include in vegetable and other grain salads.
• Organic wheat can be used to make Rotis and Wraps.
• It can also be used as wheat germ, which can be added to yogurt and baked goods like bread, pastries, and cakes to boost their nutritional value.
• Pasta and pizza are two food items that can be made using organic Wheat.
We, a group of farmers from Erode, took the initiative to change society by producing and supplying natural food products to the populace to lower the risk of developing diseases from intaking the pesticides and chemicals used in agricultural farms.